Your name has been submitted as a character reference for someone applying to become a Big Brother or Big Sister.
• Big Brothers and Big Sisters are adult volunteers who provide companionship, support and guidance on a one-to-one basis to children between the ages of 6 and 13 who live in one-parent or non-traditional homes.
• A volunteer is expected to spend 2-4 hours per week with a child for at least 12 months.
• Volunteers must be mature, responsible, individuals who have the ability to relate to and work well with children.
• The information you provide will help us determine this applicant’s ability to be a good Big Brother or Big Sister. All the information you provide will be kept confidential.
• If you have any questions, or would like to complete this questionnaire over the phone instead of in writing, please feel free to contact our office at 815/723-2227.